The month is almost over and Congress still hasn't finished work on the budget for the fiscal year that started on October 1st, so lawmakers are poised to extend a temporary budget until early December.
Lawmakers gave themselves extra time at the end of September, when they had only finished one of the dozen annual spending bills for the 2010 Fiscal Year.
And in the last four weeks, they managed to finish three more bills, with a fourth getting added in today.
* $1,000,000 for "Mass Marking of Hatchery Fish In The Great Lakes"
* $150,000 for the "Caddo Lake Institute of Texas"
* $16.8 million for employee housing at the Grand Canyon
* $3.8 million to preserve Meridian Hill Park in Washington, D.C.
* $3.25 million for Land Acquisition in the Virgin Islands National Park
* $1.2 million for Land Acquisition in the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest in Georgia
So there's just a few of the earmarks.