The three candidates and their platforms:
1) Holly Benson.
- "Pro-life, rated A+ by the NRA, and like my mentor, Governor Jeb Bush...I am a free market capitalist."
- "Obamacare is unconstitutional and will have devastating consequences...[It] violates both the Commerce Clause and the 10th Amendment of the Constitution."
- Support the Arizona immigration law.
- In favor of "severe consequences for those who betray the public trust."
- Plans to create a Regulatory Strike Force to "identify and eliminate the red tape that is stiffling entrepreneurs."
- Served as Secretary in two state agencies.
- Member of the U.S. Congress for six years (Pensacola).
- Graduate of the University of Florida College of Law.
- "Our first obligation is to put the bad guys behind bars. And if that means funding new prisons, well let's fund them."
- Supports Marco Rubio for FL Governor.
"Holly Benson on the Record" - Article.
2) Pam Bondi.
- NRA A Rating.
- Supports the Arizona Immigration Law.
- Prosecutor for over 18 years.
- Assistant State Attorney.
- Native of Tampa.
- Received the Tampa Bay Review's 2001 "Lawyers of Distinction" award.
3) Jeff Kottkamp.
- Graduated from the University of Florida College of Law.
- Member of the FL House of Representatives from 2000 to 2006.
- Currently the Lieutenant Governor of Florida.
- Endorsed by Sheriff Rutherford, and St. Johns Sheriff David Shoar as well as Stephen Wise.
- "Has Led Florida's efforts to shut down pill mills."
- A+ rating by the NRA and supporter of the 2d Amendment.
- ObamaCare unconstitutional according to the 10th Amendment.
- Supports the Arizona immigration law.
- "Supports protecting the life of the unborn."
- Plans to create a "corruption unit to prosecute government officials who violate the trust of Floridians."
- Plans to challenge the EPA's "imposition of water quality standards that would cause us more than double our property taxes."
"Candidate Profile" article.
Video of Kottkamp.